Pursuant to sections 130 to 133 of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, the following notice is given.
This notice is effective from 21 February 2020 and revokes and replaces all previous Pharmacy Council fees notices.
1. Title and commencement—This notice may be cited as the Pharmacy Council (Fees) Notice 2020 and shall come into force on 21 February 2020.
2. Fees and Levies —The Pharmacy Council sets the following fees and levies, payable to the Council, specified in the attached Schedule.
3. Tax—The listed fees and levies are inclusive of goods and services tax.
|One Off Fees||$|
|Application for Registration – Intern pharmacist||207.00|
|Application for Registration – Pharmacist (includes TTMR* and REQR*)||345.00|
|Application for Registration – Pharmacist Prescriber||90.00|
|Re-instatement to the Register||100.00|
|Request Lodgment Fee||100.00|
|Review Management Fee||500.00|
|Transfer within the Register||28.00|
|Annual Practising Certificate (APC)|
|APC – Intern||486.85|
|APC – Pharmacist||800.62|
|APC – Pharmacist Prescriber||891.53|
|APC – Pharmacist – (post 30 November fee) – pro rata||266.59|
|Disciplinary Levy A Disciplinary Levy of $93.61 is included within each of the overall listed APC fees and is pro-rated to $31.20 for an APC valid after 30 November|
|Inspection of the Register||50.00|
|Documents for Overseas Registration||50.00|
|Application Fees—Pharmacist Prescriber|
|Application for Registration of Overseas Pharmacist Prescriber||2,070.00|
|Application for Pharmacist Prescriber Category 1||368.00|
|Application for Pharmacist Prescriber Category 2||690.00|
|Any Other Matter|
|Replacement of Registration Certificate||50.00|
*TTMR = Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Act (1997) applicants from Australia.
* REQR = Recognised Equivalent Qualification Route applicants are overseas qualified pharmacists holding recognised qualifications and registration from countries recognised by the Australian Pharmacy Council. These are the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada and the United States of America.
* Non-REQR = Non-Recognised Equivalent Qualification Route. Applicants that are registered pharmacists overseas, but do not meet the eligibility criteria for REQR route.
Dated at Wellington this 13th day of January 2020.
OWAIN GEORGE, Manager Regulatory & Registrar, Pharmacy Council.