Find a notice
You can use the search bar on each page of the website to find a Gazette notice.
- enter a keyword
- choose a year from the dropdown list or
- enter the:
- page number — for notices published before 20 October 2014
- unique notice number (such as ‘ 153’ or '2017-vr153') — for notices published after 20 October 2014.
Use the advanced search to limit the date range, notice types or specific Acts and legislation.
- Applications for Winding Up / Liquidations
- Appointment / Release of Administrators
- Appointment / Release of Liquidators
- Appointment / Release of Receivers & Managers
- Cessation of Business in New Zealand
- Charitable Trusts
- Friendly Societies and Credit Unions
- General Notices
- Incorporated Societies
- Land Transfers / Joint Family Homes
- Meetings / Last Dates for Debts & Claims
- Authorities / Other Agencies of State
- Delegated Legislation
- General Section
- Land Notices
- Vice Regal
Notice types no longer published
- Regulation Summaries
- Private Bills
Notices from September 1993 to 2000
Individual notices are available from September 1993 to 2000.
The notices may be of low quality and incomplete.
Full editions from 2000 to 2017
You can see full editions from 2000 to 2017.
You can also click on Browse Gazettes on the homepage.
Index of editions from 2000 to 2014
Cumulative indexes of editions from 2000 to 2014 are sorted by the legislation of each notice.
If you can’t find a notice
If you can’t find a notice, contact us with the year, page number and any other details.
You can also try:
- local libraries
- the National Library(external link)
- Land Information New Zealand(external link) (for land-related searches)
To get an RSS feed, you will need an API key. To request an API key, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Business name (if applicable)
- Email address
- Reason for requesting RSS access
Queries are restricted to one per day. Anonymous RSS access is not permitted.
Set up an RSS feed
To create an RSS feed, use the Search functionality of the website, for example a notice type.
You will need a feed reader tool which collects and presents the information in a readable format.
More information on setting up a feed will come with your API key.
API for the New Zealand Gazette
DigitalNZ has made an API available to Gazette data.
Email DigitalNZ if you need help accessing the data.