Gazette notices are published from 9.00am to 5.00pm on working days. The turnaround time for standard notices, from submission to publication, is two working days, or earlier if approved by the Gazette office.
A later date and time for publication can be requested.
Large or complex notices may require a longer lead in time. It would be appreciated if we could be notified of these well in advance and have the notice content at least 7 – 10 days before publication.
Closed Days for 2021
The Gazette Office is closed on the following public holidays:
- Christmas and New Year 2020/2021 – Wednesday 23 December 2020 to Monday 11 January 2021
- Wellington Anniversary Day – Monday 25 January 2021
- Waitangi Day – Monday 8 February 2021
- Easter – Friday 2 April and Monday 5 April 2021
- ANZAC Day – Monday 26 April 2021
- Queen’s Birthday – Monday 7 June 2021
- Labour Day – Monday 25 October 2021
- Christmas and New Year 2021/2022 – Thursday 23 December 2021 to Monday 10 January 2022
Gazette notices will not be published on closed days. Notices submitted during these periods, or submitted less than two working days before a closed day, will be published within two working days after the office reopens.