Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals, of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“Act”) that the following application has been made to register a trade name product under section 9(1) of the Act:
Trade Name: Coppergain Plus Co & Se
Active Ingredients and Concentrations:
Each capsule contains 10g copper oxide (equivalent to 8.4g of elemental copper), 10mg selenium and 50mg cobalt.
Formulation Type: Oral Nutritional Compound
General Use Claim:
Indicated for the treatment and prevention of copper deficiency in cattle and deer. Aids in cobalt and selenium supplementation
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act, a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission;
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent;
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent;
- where public information relating to the application can be viewed; and
- the director-general’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Charles Fergusson Building, 34–38 Bowen Street, Pipitea, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140.
The applicant’s address for service is:
Duopharm Animal Health Limited, 3 Carlton Avenue, Palmerston North 4414.
Dated at Wellington this 16th day of September 2020.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals, Ministry for Primary Industries (acting under delegated authority).