Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals Operations, of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“Act”) that the following variation application has been made to a registered trade name product under section 9(2) of the Act:
Trade Name: Esteem
Active Ingredient and Concentration:
Polyoxin D zinc salt 52 g/litre in the form of a suspension concentrate.
Formulation Type: Suspension Concentrate
For powdery mildew control in apples and grapes. For botrytis suppression in grapes
Proposed New Claims (changes in bold):
For powdery mildew control in apples, grapes and strawberries. For botrytis control in strawberries and suppression in grapes.
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act, a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission;
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent;
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent;
- where public information relating to the application can be viewed; and
- the director-general’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Charles Fergusson Building, 34–38 Bowen Street, Pipitea, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140.
The applicant’s address for service is:
Lonza NZ Limited, Hudson Road, New Plymouth. Postal Address: PO Box 8110, New Plymouth 4340.
Dated at Wellington this 12th day of May 2020.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals Operations, Ministry for Primary Industries (acting under delegated authority).