Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals Operations, of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“Act”) that the following application has been made to register a trade name product under section 9(1) of the Act:
Trade Name: DeLaval Prima
Active Ingredients and Concentrations:
Hydrogen peroxide 5.1g/L
Formulation Type: Aqueous solution
General Use Claim:
DeLaval Prima is a liquid hydrogen peroxide-based, RTU product for teat disinfection with 10% Emollient level for improved teat condition even in harsh conditions. It combines efficient bactericidal properties (or germ killing strength) with udder hygiene. DeLaval Prima can be applied on the teats by spraying or dipping.
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act, a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission;
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent;
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent;
- where public information relating to the application can be viewed; and
- the director-general’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Charles Fergusson Building, 34–38 Bowen Street, Pipitea, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140.
The applicant’s address for service is:
Delaval Limited, 307 Sandwich Road, Hamilton 3200. Postal Address: PO Box 10241, Hamilton 3241.
Dated at Wellington this 11th day of November 2019.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals Operations, Ministry for Primary Industries (acting under delegated authority).