Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals Operations, of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“Act”) that the following variation application has been made to a registered trade name product under section 9(2) of the Act.
Trade Name: Expo Extinosad Pour-On
Active Ingredient and Concentration:
Formulation Type: Aqueous solution
General Use Claim:
For the control of lice on all breeds of sheep.
Current Dose Rate:
Dose range 2.7mg/kg–10mg/kg depending on the animal’s weight.
Dose range 6.7mg/kg–15mg/kg depending on the animal’s weight.
Proposed Dose Rate: (changes in bold)
Dose range 4.4mg/kg–12.5 mg/kg depending on the animal’s weight.
Dose range 10mg/kg–12.5mg/kg depending on the animal’s weight.
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act, a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission;
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent;
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent;
- where public information relating to the application can be viewed; and
- the director-general’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Pastoral House, 25 The Terrace, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140.
The applicant’s address for service is:
Elanco Animal Health (division of Eli Lilly and Company NZ Limited), Level 1, 123 Ormison Road, Botany Junction, Auckland. Postal Address: 112 Wharf Road, West Ryde, New South Wales 2114, Australia.
Dated at Wellington this 8th day of February 2018.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals Operations, Ministry for Primary Industries (acting under delegated authority).