It is notified that Transit New Zealand, by resolution dated the 5th day of December 2007, pursuant to section 88(1)
of the Transit New Zealand Act 1989, hereby declares the parts of State highway described in the Schedule hereto, and as more particularly shown on plans LA 13/006/828, LA 13/006/847, LA 13/86/0, LA 13/08/6 and LA /13/085/120 and accompanying Schedules held in the office of the Regional Manager, Transit New Zealand, Dunedin Region, Dunedin, and there available for public inspection, to be limited access roads.
1. The section of State Highway 6 in Queenstown Lakes District commencing at the northern abutment of the Brady Creek bridge (Route Position 828/0.00) and proceeding generally in a southerly direction to the southern abutment of Wharf Creek bridge (Route Position 828/15.41); a distance of 15.41 kilometres.
2. The section of State Highway 6 in Queenstown Lakes District, commencing at The Neck (Route Position 847/10.31) and proceeding generally south to the southern end of Lake Hawea at the control dam
(Route Position 881/0); a distance of 10.31 kilometres.
3. The section of State Highway 86 in Dunedin City District, commencing at the junction with State
Highway 1 at Allanton (Route Position 0/0) and proceeding generally north-west to the intersection of Airport Road and State Highway 86 at Momona
(Route Position 0/5.28); a distance of 5.28 kilometres.
4. The section of State Highway 8 in Central Otago District, commencing at the intersection of Phillips
Road (south) and State Highway 8 (Route Position 247/12.41) and proceeding generally south-west to
the northern abutment of the Lindis Crossing Bridge (Route Position 271/0); a distance of 12.41 kilometres.
5. The section of State Highway 85 in Central Otago District, commencing at the northern abutment of
the Manuherika River bridge (Route Position 120/0) and proceeding generally south-west to Springvale (Route Position 148/8.57); a distance of 37.06 kilometres.
Signed at Wellington this 11th day of February 2008.
J. H. VAN BARNEVELD, Chief Executive, Transit