Notice of Watershed Meeting of Creditors
Pursuant to Section 239AU of the Companies Act 1993
Company No.: 3622571
Notice is hereby given that a watershed meeting of the creditors of the above-named company will be held on Friday 29 July 2022 at 10.00am at Waterstone Insolvency, 16 Piermark Drive, Rosedale, Auckland.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Consider the administrators’ report
- To resolve pursuant to a vote of creditors as to:
- Whether to execute a Deed of Company Arrangement (“DOCA”); or
- Whether to bring the administration to an end (such that control of the company reverts to its directors); or
- Whether the company should be placed into liquidation.
Dated this 18th day of July 2022.
DAMIEN GRANT and ADAM BOTTERILL, Administrators.
Enquiries May Be Directed to: Michael Turner, Waterstone Insolvency limited, PO Box 352, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140. Email: email@example.com.