1. Notice is hereby given that Hamilton City Council (“Council”) confirms its intention under section 23(4)(b) of the Public Works Act 1981, to take the land described in the Schedule (“Land”) to the Notice of Intention to Take Land dated 5 February 2021.
2. The Notice of Intention to Take Land was published in the New Zealand Gazette, 12 February 2021, Notice No. 2021-ln429 and noted against Records of Title SA43C/529, SA43C/530, SA43C/531 and SA43C/532.
3. The interest in the Land has not yet been taken.
4. The owner of the Land and those persons with a registered interest in the Land has been served with notice of Council’s Confirmation of Intention to Take Land.
5. Following the serving of this Confirmation of Notice of Intention, a Proclamation taking the Land must be published in the New Zealand Gazette on or before two years after the date of such Confirmation.
The Land is located at 3019 Ohaupo Road (State Highway 3), Peacocke, Hamilton.
Dated at Hamilton this 1st day of December 2021.
NICHOLAS LANCE VERVOORT, Chief Executive, Hamilton City Council.