I, Peter Thomson, give notice under section 142N(4) of the Biosecurity Act 1993 (“Act”) that, under section 142M of the Act, the following material, in whole or in part, is proposed for incorporation in one or more biosecurity documents:
- The Official New Zealand Pest Register
The following addresses are where the material incorporated can be viewed free of charge:
- On MPI’s website: https://pierpestregister.mpi.govt.nz; or
- In person: Animal & Plant Health Directorate, Ministry for Primary Industries, 25 The Terrace, Wellington Central, Wellington 6011.
The following addresses are where comments on this proposal to incorporate material by reference are to be sent:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By post: Animal & Plant Health Directorate, Ministry for Primary Industries, PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140.
Any written comment must be received by the Ministry for Primary Industries no later than 10 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
For import health standards, consultation on this proposal to incorporate material by reference is in addition to the usual process of consultation on draft import health standards under section 23(3) of the Act.
Dated at Wellington this 1st day of July 2021.
PETER THOMSON, Director Animal and Plant Health, Ministry for Primary Industries (under delegated authority).