To: Craig Stanley Boyd and Colleen Mary O’Neill (“Mortgagor”) c/- The Official Assignee
Heartland Bank Limited (“Mortgagee”) gives notice, pursuant to section 156 of the Property Law Act 2007, that on 16 July 2017 it entered into possession of certain goods mortgaged pursuant to a security agreement made by the Mortgagor in favour of the Mortgagee dated 29 October 2015.
The mortgaged goods are:
- Various farm machinery and equipment (unless secured to other parties) including, without limitation, Rotospikes, Mowers, Rakes, Balers and Bale Wrappers, Fertiliser Spreaders, Discs, Power Harrow, Tedder, Roller Drill, Air Seeder, and Massey Ferguson Tractor.
- All present and after-acquired livestock (unless secured to other parties) including, without limitation:
- approximately 245 Beef and Dairy Heifers located at 246 Landslip Valley Road;
- approximately 6 Bulls located at 246 Landslip Valley Road;
- approximately 60 Ewes (Hoggets and Mixed-Aged) located at 246 Landslip Valley Road;
- 2 Horses (1 Black Mare and 1 Bay Gelding) located at 246 Landslip Valley Road;
- approximately 88 Beef Cows located at Dynes Road, Pukerau;
- approximately 460 Ewes (Hoggets and Mixed-Aged) located at 178 Wyndham Valley Road;
- 7 Mixed-Aged Nurse Cows located at 178 Wyndham Valley Road; and
- approximately 278 Bulls (various breeds) located at 178 Wyndham Valley Road.
The address of the Mortgagee for communication relating to these goods is at the offices of Simpson Grierson, Level 27, 88 Shortland Street, Auckland.
Dated at Auckland this 16th day of July 2021.
JAMES CAMERON CAIRD, on behalf of the Mortgagee.