To: Mark Hardie Bennett (trading as M H Bennett Contracting) (“Mortgagor”)
Heartland Bank Limited (“Mortgagee”) gives notice, pursuant to section 156 of the Property Law Act 2007, that on 3 December 2020 it entered into possession of certain goods mortgaged pursuant to a security agreement made by the Mortgagor in favour of the Mortgagee dated 17 November 2015.
The mortgaged goods are.
- 2017 McHale Bale Wrapper, Chassis Number 17094801;
- 2017 CLAAS Liner 2700 Serial Number 98604166;
- 2011 Claas 3100C Mower Serial Number 99701855;
- 2014 Kvernland BE85 Plough Serial Number KKBE001179;
- 2009 Massey Ferguson Rake RK3875 Serial Number NVA00118;
- 2016 Kuhn Power Harrow Serial Number M21773;
- 2015 Fendt 720SCR Tractor Chassis Number 735/21/3902
- 2006 Kvernland BB85 Plough Serial Number 7464;
- 2011 Fendt 818 Tractor Serial Number 729/21/2123;
- 2008 Kuhn HVA Tandem Discs Serial Number 26AL50919;
- 2004 Valtra 8550 Tractor Serial Number M01540; and
- 1997 International ACCO F Truck Registration Number WO8252 VIN Number 6F2252300VDD00796.
The address of the Mortgagee for communication relating to the mortgaged goods is the offices of Simpson Grierson, Level 27, 88 Shortland Street, Private Bag 92518, Auckland.
Dated at Auckland this 3rd day of December 2020.
JAMES CAMERON CAIRD on behalf of the Mortgagee.
Note: This notice replaces the notice published in the New Zealand Gazette, 7 December 2020, Notice No. 2020-gn5608 due to an error.