Notice of Election by Public Trust to Become Manager Under Part VII Public Trust Act 2001
- Thomas McEntyre (“Holder”) is the registered holder of rights in gross mentioned in the Schedule hereto (“rights”).
- Public Trust has been informed and believes after due enquiry that the Holder is no longer resident in New Zealand and it is not known where the holder of the rights is or whether or not the holder of the rights is alive or dead.
- After due enquiry Public Trust does not know whether the holder of the rights has any agent or administrator in New Zealand with authority to take possession of and administer the rights; or where the agent or administrator is; or whether the agent or administrator is alive or dead.
- The gross value of the property (as estimated by Public Trust) does not exceed $40,000.
- Public Trust is satisfied that it is advisable in the interests of another person that Public Trust elects to be the manager of the rights under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001.
- Public Trust has advertised its intention to elect to be the manager of the rights in 9 November 2018 edition of the Otago Daily Times, which is a newspaper circulating in the locality where the property is situated and believed by Public Trust to be an appropriate advertising medium.
Now therefore Public Trust in exercise of the authority conferred on it by section 101(1) of the Public Trust Act 2001, hereby elects to be Manager of the rights under Part VII of the Act.
Rights in Gross created by Transfer 49743 over the land described as Part Lot 3, DP 5737 as comprised in the Certificate of Title 666857 Otago Land Registry.
Dated at Lower Hutt this 23rd day of November 2018.
Signed on Behalf of Public Trust by an Authorised Signatory:
HAYLEY JADE FURNEAUX, Senior Trust Officer, Public Trust Lower Hutt.