Notice of Election by Public Trust to Become Manager Under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001
- Mary Jane Gray (“Owner”) is the registered Owner of the Property mentioned in the Schedule hereto.
- Public Trust has been informed and believes after due enquiry that the Owner is no longer resident in New Zealand and it is not known where the owner of the Property is, or whether or not the owner of the Property is alive or dead.
- After due enquiry Public Trust does not know whether the owner of the Property has any agent or administrator in New Zealand with authority to take possession of and administer the Property; or where the agent or administrator is; or whether the agent or administrator is alive or dead.
- The gross value of the Property (as estimated by Public Trust) does not exceed $40,000.
- Public Trust is satisfied that it is advisable in the interests of another person that Public Trust elects to be the manager of the Property under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001.
- Public Trust has advertised its intention to elect to be the manager of the Property in the 2 August 2018 edition of the Otago Daily Times, which is a newspaper circulating in the locality where the Property is situated and believed by Public Trust to be an appropriate advertising medium.
Now therefore Public Trust, in exercise of the authority conferred on it by section 101(1) of the Public Trust Act 2001, hereby elects to be Manager of the Property under Part VII of the Act.
Part Section 2 of 73, Block XI, North Harbour and Blueskin Survey District (“Property”) and being the land contained in CFR OT88/202, Otago Land Registry. The piece of land is located at 290 Malvern Street, Glenleith, Dunedin.
Dated at Lower Hutt this 15th day of August 2018.
Signed on Behalf of Public Trust by an Authorised Signatory:
HAYLEY JADE FURNEAUX, Senior Trust Officer, Public Trust Lower Hutt.