Pursuant to section 5 of the Industry Training and Apprenticeships Act 1992, BCITO is recognised as an industry training organisation for the following specified industries:
- Building and Construction;
- Fibrous Plastering;
- Solid Plastering;
- Cement and Concrete;
- Architectural Technology;
- Quantity Surveying and Construction Technology;
- Masonry, Monumental Masonry and Stonemasonry;
- Automotive Re-glazing;
- Glass and Glazing;
- Architectural Aluminium Joinery;
- Kitchen and Bathroom Design and Manufacturing;
- Interior Design;
- Flooring; and
- Painting and Paperhanging (Painting and Decorating).
The recognition takes effect from 5 January 2018.
Dated at Wellington this 2nd day of December 2017.
Hon CHRIS HIPKINS, Minister of Education.