Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals Operations of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice, under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“Act”), that the following variation application has been made to a registered trade name product under section 9(2) of the Act:
Trade Name: Dew 600
Active Ingredient and Concentration:
Formulation Type: Water emulsion
General Use Claim:
An insecticide for the control of insect pests on specified crops.
Proposed Variation to Conditions:
To control grass grub on cereals (autumn/winter).
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act, a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission; and
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent; and
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent; and
- where public information relating to the application can be viewed; and
- the director-general’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Pastoral House, 25 The Terrace, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140.
The applicant’s address for service is:
Nufarm Limited, 6 Manu Street, Otahuhu, Auckland. Postal Address: PO Box 22407, Auckland 1640.
Dated at Wellington this 9th day of August 2016.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals Operations, Ministry for Primary Industries (acting under delegated authority).