Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals Operations of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice, under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“Act”), that the following variation application has been made to a registered trade name product under section 9(2) of the Act:
Trade Name: Keystrepto
Active Ingredient and Concentration:
Formulation Type: Wettable powder
General Use Claim:
Currently Approved Claim: A bactericide to control certain bacterial disease of pipfruit, stonefruit, seedling tomatoes and kiwifruit (limited Psa claim).
Proposed Variation to Conditions on General Use Claim:
A bactericide to control certain bacterial disease of pipfruit, stonefruit, seedling tomatoes and kiwifruit.
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act, a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission; and
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent; and
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent; and
- where public information relating to the application can be viewed; and
- the director-general’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Pastoral House, 25 The Terrace, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140.
The applicant’s address for service is:
3/44 L Constellation Drive, Rosedale, Auckland 0632. Postal Address: PO Box 65070, Mairangi Bay, Auckland 0754.
Dated at Wellington this 14th day of June 2016.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals Operations, Ministry for Primary Industries (acting under delegated authority).