To: Tauranga Corporate Divisions Limited (formerly Total Control Drilling Limited) (“mortgagor”):
Heartland Bank Limited (“mortgagee”) gives notice, pursuant to section 156 of the Property Law Act 2007, that on 3 February 2016, 4 February 2016 and 7 March 2016 it entered into possession of certain goods mortgaged pursuant to security agreements granted by the mortgagor in favour of the mortgagee dated 28 January 2015 and 3 December 2015 (each a “security agreement”).
The descriptions of the mortgaged goods are:
- 2007 Ford Ranger XL, Registration No.: EFA523;
- 2007 Ford Ranger XL, Registration No.: JEN147;
- 1995 Isuzu truck and crane, Registration No.: BKW654;
- 1994 Ford Louisville truck with Reich drill, Registration No.: BOR4U;
- Drill heads and rods;
- Two Steel tanks on frame;
- Two Varisco pumps driven by Yanmar engine;
- Hydraulic powered pump;
- Sleuce machine;
- Detroit four-cylinder engine powered pump;
- Detroit six-cylinder engine powered pump;
- 2011 Kubota powered three-phase generator; and
- Various other goods comprising machinery, equipment and other assets, each being an asset mortgaged under a security agreement (the further particulars of which, including serial numbers, are available from the mortgagee on request).
The address of the mortgagee for communications relating to these goods is 411 Victoria Street, Hamilton 3204.
Dated at Hamilton this 4th day of April 2016.
GRANT ROBERT KYD, on Behalf of the Mortgagee.