Pursuant to subclause 3.4(1) of the Land Transport Rule: Traffic Control Devices 2004 and a delegation from the NZ Transport Agency, I, Glenn Bunting, Network Manager, make the following amendments to the notice titled Limit Line Pavement Markers Trial published in the New Zealand Gazette, 30 July 2015, Issue No. 83, Notice No. 2015-au4434:
1. Delete Schedule 3–Location and replace it with the following Schedule:
The locations approved for this trial are:
- the intersection of Remuera Road, Clonbern Road and Victoria Avenue, Auckland; and
- the pedestrian traffic signals on Fanshawe Street near Daldy Street, Auckland.”
2. In Schedule 4–Period of trial, replace the date on which the trial must end with: “31 May 2017”.
3. In Schedule 5–Conditions and evaluation, replace the date on which the final report is due with: “30 June 2017”.
Signed at Wellington this 11th day of April 2016.
GLENN BUNTING, Network Manager.
The pedestrian traffic signals on Fanshawe Street near Daldy Street have been added to the locations approved for this trial and the period of the trial and date on which the final report is due have been extended to allow a reasonable time to evaluate the effectiveness of the limit line pavement markers at the new location.