Pursuant to section 11C of the Private Schools Conditional Integration Act 1975, I give notice that the Minister of Education, on behalf of Her Majesty The Queen, and the Catholic Bishop of the Diocese of Christchurch have mutually agreed to:
- cancel the integration agreement dated 10 July 1980 for St Paul’s School (3541), Christchurch; and
- cancel the integration agreement dated 4 September 1981 for Our Lady of Fatima School (3460), Christchurch.
The cancellation of both integration agreements will take effect on 27 January 2016 and, on cancellation:
- St Paul’s School and Our Lady of Fatima School will each cease to be an integrated school;
- the rights and obligations of the respective parties under the integration agreement for each school will cease to have effect; and
- each school will close (and will not be deemed to be provisionally registered as a private school).
Dated at Wellington this 10th day of December 2014.
Hon HEKIA PARATA, Minister of Education.