Notice of Election by Public Trust to Become Manager
Pursuant to Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001
1. Ned Ngahi Albert ("the owner") is the registered owner of the property mentioned in the Schedule hereto.
2. Public Trust has been informed and believes after
due enquiry that the owner is no longer resident in
New Zealand and it is not known where the owner of
the property is or whether or not the owner of the property is alive or dead.
3. After due enquiry Public Trust does not know whether the owner of the property has any agent or administrator in New Zealand with authority to take possession of
and administer the property; or where the agent or administrator is; or whether the agent or administrator
is alive or dead.
4. The gross value of the property (as estimated by Public Trust) does not exceed $40,000.00.
5. Public Trust is satisfied that it is advisable in the interests of another person that Public Trust elects to
be the manager of the property under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001.
6. Public Trust has advertised its intention to elect to be the manager of the property in the 30 November 2010 edition of the Wanganui Chronicle, which is a newspaper circulating in the locality where the property is situated and believed by Public Trust to be an appropriate advertising medium.
Now therefore Public Trust in exercise of the authority conferred on it by section 101(1) of the Public Trust Act 2001, hereby elects to be manager of the property under
Part VII of the Act.
An undivided 1/11-share in all that parcel of land containing 915 square metres, more or less, being Lot 30 DP 17525 and being all the land contained in certificate of title WND2/361 (Wellington Land Registry), located at 19 Kauri Street, Gonville, Wanganui.
Dated at Lower Hutt this 17th day of December 2010.
Signed on behalf of Public Trust by an authorised signatory:
PAUL HENRY JOSEPH BROWNE, National Operations Manager, Public Trust Lower Hutt.